s

bob'sbarnablog

Friday, June 17, 2005

The Corner Of Pepa

Hello blogistas:

I am Peptita another time.

Yesterday or before yesterday Bob (eritacus I want to say) found me writing in his blog. But is a very nice person and he say me that I can write my own section. I will call my section the Corner of Pepa, where I will can explain alls the things that I think they are interesants. And perhaps one day this blog will be mine and his name will be pepa’sbarnablog ...

So here am I. Festival, I will speak some things about me (eritacus says that he can’t think because I don’t stop to molest him asking him words and how are said the things).

I have 35 years old, am Aries horoscope and I work with two others persons here in the central. When I begin in the enterprise, festival, I begin to work like a receptionist in the call center for Spain and Latin America because in the interview I told to the boss that I speak very well the English. That’s why the boss put me in the international section of the customer attention department. I went to a formation course and after of two days I started to respond to calls of all the world.

“Bob’sbarnablog. Good morning, Pepa speaking, may I be of assistance? Could you please tell me where you are calling from?” Was a list of the things on the table I must to say.

But the problem began when the client begin to speak. I didn’t understood nothing of nothing. The boss he was angry with me and tell that I am a liar in the interview. I have lucky he did not fire me and he decided that I to work in the Spanish section, where am happy.

Since that time the enterprise is exteriorising his call center in English to a company in Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India, who employs 20.000 of people.

Here, in the Barcelona office I am the responsable of customer service, precisely the section of customer complaints. In many companies this is a very bad work but here I like very much because I am who calls by telephone the customers and I complain and complain about the things that I do not like them until that they (the customers) can’t support it more. These complaints are many many things because I am very expert.

I begin complaining of my husband and his fault of attention to me, always work, work, work, the football, the football. Then I continue about my house, the kitchen, the sofa, my boss, the salary that I win it. After, I say many many bads things about the price of the things, the youngs of today, the programmes of the television, the government and the council, my mother etc. ... and like this I pass the day until that the customers say they no want to listen more.

eritacus writes some stories and I think that he invents. I said him he is a liar but he says he don’t tell lies because her religion not permits it - like when George Washington cut the cherry tree his father says him, who cut the cherry tree? and the little George contests "Was me!", because he doesn’t want to convert him to a cherry.

Comes the boss! Hasta ahora

Pepita

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 pm, Blogger Dave said…

    When I was the manager of an Insurance Company's Claims Dept., I was particularly responsible for customer complaints. I see now where I went wrong. Thank you so much.

    Made my day.

     
  • At 6:37 pm, Blogger Bob said…

    My own brief experience in insurance involved a job as filing manager, the kind of job that makes an employee invisible and one in which I was kept well away away from customers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory