s

bob'sbarnablog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


Contrary to popular belief, the ability of some chameleon species to change their body colour is not an adaptation to surroundings but an expression of the lizard's physiological or psychological condition. Its skin colour changes according to mood, light and temperature. The apparent absence of a chameleon on an untidy desk does not necessarily mean an animal is not there, but rather that it is sulking. The same is now believed to apply to keys and wallets.

 Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  • At 6:50 pm, Blogger Dave said…

    I like your style. I found the 18th March entry really tickled my humour spot, although almost every entry is to my taste.

    With your permission, I may take your style of art appreciation/interpretation to my own blog from time to time.

     
  • At 10:08 am, Blogger Bob said…

    Dave - Glad you like them. I usually get worried calls from friends and relatives concerned about my mental condition.

    Feel free to use whatever ideas or style you want.

    By the way, I see you didn't notice that Bacchus was offside.

     
  • At 11:02 am, Blogger Dave said…

    I think you'll find the offside rule was revised in 1778.

     
  • At 11:25 am, Blogger Bob said…

    So that explains how Greece won the 2004 European Championship

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory